Saturday, August 16, 2008

back by popular demand--

Here are :
Lisa, as Girl #1
Sonya, as Girl #2
Kevin, as Scott

Here's the script:

Girl #2- What do you want to be?

Girl #1- I want to be an astronaut.

Girl #2- Wow, that's good!

Girl #1- Do you want to be an astronaut, too?

Girl #2- No, I don't. I want to be a singer.

Girl #1- What do you want to be, Scott?

Scott- I want to be rich!

Now, here is one of Dolphin class doing push-ups. I don't know whose acting is worse...

Amber and I went to the pool on the roof of the Hamilton Hotel. It was ridiculous. This guy in the beginning of the video was my favorite-- speedo, gold chain, shades, white nike hat, Kobe Bryant athletic sleeves, eating a sandwich with a fork. I have to find out what that song was, the DJ was out of this world.

Love,

me.

2 comments:

Abby said...

1--Ok, none of those kids were tapped into anything real John. I will send you my Meisner book so you can teach them "the method." C'mon.

2--Priceless. I could have watched 25 more minutes of this...

3--are 'kobe bryant athletic sleeves' an actual thing, or is that a sport joke I don't understand? Oh, i think the name of the song that's playing is "every techno song ever." I heard they play that one a lot in Southeast Asia. my favorite was your cute little face at the end.

Chelle said...

My friends at home have asked me why I haven't dated a Korean guy yet...and as attractive as that Korean guy at the pool is, I just feel like I could never compete with his radiance.

I understand why you haven't written. I don't like writing about the bad, but I think lately I just needed an outlet, haha.

Your kids' abilities to memorize is better than mine, kudos! I tried "twinkle twinkle" little star with some about the same age. Miserable failure.

Have you done anything in or out of Seoul lately?